Welcome to Sweetgrass Health & Wellness
Your Chiropractor In Mount Pleasant, SC
If you are looking for a chiropractor in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, look no further. Here at Sweetgrass Health & Wellness, we pride ourselves on providing top-notch chiropractic care for the entire area. Let us help you find ways to get healthier, maintain that health, and heal quickly if there is an injury or illness.
Overview of This Mount Pleasant Chiropractor
With a well-educated and genuine staff, Sweetgrass Health & Wellness has operated in the Mount Pleasant area for decades. They operate with a philosophy that preventing illness and injury is better than trying to repair the body once they occur.
Meet Your Mount Pleasant Chiropractor
Dr. Dale Friar attended Sherman College of Chiropractic in Spartanburg, South Carolina. While there he acquired a Doctorate degree in chiropractic medicine. Upon graduation, he moved to the capital city of Michigan, Lansing and established one of mid-Michigan’s largest chiropractic practices.
The warm welcoming climate of South Carolina lured Dr. Friar and his family back in 1995. More than 20 years later, he continues to provide excellent care for Charleston, Mount Pleasant, and their surrounding South Carolina areas.
Dr. Friar continues to advance his knowledge base to provide the best up-to-date treatment options for his patients. His post-graduate training/certifications include:
- Board eligible for Certified Chiropractic Wellness practitioner
- Certification in Clinical Nutrition from Parker Chiropractic College
- Certification by the International Scoliosis Research Center
- Certification in Spinal Decompression
- Certified Cox low back and leg pain practitioner
The offices of Sweetgrass Health & Wellness offer a number of proven treatments that can help you maintain or return to optimal health. These services include:
- Chiropractic care including adjustment and spinal correction
- Functional Dry Needling (Acupuncture)
- Massage therapy including deep tissue
- NeuroOptimal Neurofeedback
- Corrective and preventative exercise regimens
- Lifestyle advice including nutritional & weight counseling
- Preventative postural and spinal screenings to catch a problem before it starts
- Stem Cell therapy as a form of regenerative therapy
- Kinesio taping for immobilization as well as the release of tension
- Scar tissue dissolution via the Graston Technique or Active Release Technique
Here at Sweetgrass Health & Wellness, we emphasize non-invasive treatment with a whole-body approach to wellness. To achieve this, we emphasize the importance of maintaining your health to reduce the chance of illness, injury, and/or pain.
In the event that you already have pain, we offer treatment options for a number of conditions and injuries that includes but is not limited to:
- Whiplash or other Neck pain/injury
- Arthritis pain throughout the body
- Back pain
- Personal injury pain
- Work injury pain
- Auto Accident injury pain
Schedule an Appointment with Sweetgrass Health & Wellness in Mount Pleasant, SC Today!
If you want to book an appointment to discuss what Dr. Dale Friar and the staff at Sweetgrass Health & Wellness in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina can do for you, give us a call at (843) 971-0540 or request an appointment online here.
Dr Dale Friar
Mount Pleasant Chiropractor | Sweetgrass Health & Wellness | (843) 971-0540
1909 Hwy 17 N
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464